Our regularly scheduled Wednesday night speed will meet as planned (June 6, 2018, 7:30 p. m., South Pumphouse of the Central Park Reservoir).
Instead of a ‘speed’ workout, we will have an easy group run of about five miles that heads west and ends at the Boat Basin Cafe at West 79th Street.
The course will be chalked with arrows and the words, “Dogs” (thank you, Brett, for marking the course).
For additional reference, the course shall follow (and I am quoting Accu-Brett, here):
1. Head west from South Pumphouse bridge.
2. Cross West Drive, cross Central Park West, and along West 85th Street, head toward Riverside Drive.
3. Turn right (north) on the west sidewalk (the one above the park)
4. Take a left onto the path at about West 116th Street and down the hill
5. Turn south and follow the path through the park itself, including the promenade
6. Where the promenade ends (about West 101st Street), take the path on the right down the hill and beneath the West Side Highway
7. Turn left on the Hudson Greenway path right on the water to Boat Basin at West 79th Street).
We do not have reserved tables, but we will aim to sit together as a group. Of course, anyone who can’t attend the run is welcome to join us at the Boat Basin later on.
For reference, the M79 bus stops nearby the Boat Basin, for those curious about how to get home afterward.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.