Thursday Night Group Run 3.21.19 Weather Pending This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Shin Ikeda 2 years, 1 month ago. Viewing 1 post (of 1 total) Author Posts March 21, 2019 at 3:01 pm #1960 Shin IkedaModerator Hello Thursday! Weather looks iffy right now. If its pouring rain, I’ll cancel it by 6pm. What: 4-5 miles When: 7:30pm Where: Engineer’s Gate at 90th and 5th ave on the Reservoir Side See ya out there! This topic was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by Shin Ikeda. Author Posts Viewing 1 post (of 1 total) You must be logged in to reply to this topic.