We love socializing almost as much as we love running! Ever thought, hey, I have some fun social ideas that would be great for the Reservoir Dogs, wish I could help Kat with her social co-chair duties. WELL, YOU’RE IN LUCK! We’ve got an opening, and we would for you to join the team. Read on for application details!
– Dues-paying club member for a minimum of six months.
– Interest in planning and creating a range of events from official group dinners to post-run social events.
– Ability to work with local establishments to coordinate events.
– Prior planning experience not required but is a plus.
Work with Kat (currently serving as social co-chair) to:
– Plan and coordinate established monthly social events like Last Thursday.
– Plan and coordinate established annual events such as the NYC marathon dinner, Summer Soiree and holiday party.
– Come up with new and exciting social events, e.g., scavenger hunt, talent show.
– Oversee the cheer squad and provide guidance and assistance in planning post-race activities.
– Post events to The Reservoir Dogs’ message board, and Facebook group page.
This position, though very fun, does take a fair amount of work and coordination with the other co-chair, so please apply if you feel you have the time to commit .
Please note that this position will make you an officer of The Reservoir Dogs, and as an officer you are expected to participate in bi-annual officer meetings and be available to weigh in on relevant club matters.
If you are interested in serving, please email me (trdpres(at)gmail.com). Kat and/or I are happy to discuss the position in-person as well, just find one of us at an upcoming run!
Applications are due by Wednesday, April 3rd.In your note please include a short summary of qualifications and why you’re interested in serving the club in this capacity. Final voting will be done by the club officers. Thanks everyone!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.