With his recent appointment to Speed Coordinator, Pete will be stepping down from his duties as Club Treasurer. We are now accepting applications for his replacement. Interested? Read on for details!
– Must have been a member of the Club for a minimum of six months.
– Understanding of fiduciary duty is a must.
– Accounting/financial experience a plus but not necessary.
– Balance the books on a quarterly basis
– Manage club dues collection
– Manage the team financial accounts and member reimbursements
– Set budgets for social events
– Any other fiscal business
If you are interested in serving, please email me at trdpres(at)gmail.com. Happy to discuss in-person as well, just find me at an upcoming run.
Applications are due by Monday, January 21. In your note please include a short summary of qualifications and why you’re interested in serving the club in this capacity. Thanks everyone!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.