It’s time for our annual dues-collection drive! We are collecting 2018 dues from current members over the next few weeks. We have several fun initiatives planned for the club and need to ensure we have the money to cover our expenditures. For those of you who attended the recent post-NYC Half Marathon party or saw the breakfast spread you know we’re putting those funds to good use!
A few other items/events that are covered by annual dues:
• Food! Runners like to eat, especially at the Summer Soiree, Club Champs picnic and post-marathon party, to name a few…
• USATF membership fee
• Website hosting and upkeep
• Cheer squad swag (e.g., banner and cowbells)
• Golden Shoe Awards
• Winter Olympics awards (and milk shakes for the shake off!!)
Money well spent I’d say!
If you joined before October 1, 2017 and have yet to pay 2018 dues please do so now. For those who joined at the end of 2017 your dues will carry over through this year and you will next be asked to pay in 2019.
We had quite a few (non-new) members who paid 2017 right before the holiday party. Please note you are required to pay 2018 dues at this time.
2018 dues will remain the same price of $35. That is less than one Fhitting Room, Flywheel or Soul Cycle class 😉
Run leaders will make announcements at each run this week. Please reach out to me, D or Burke if you have any questions.
Payment options (ranked):
1. PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.