After four years of creating social magic, Chacko will be stepping down as social co-chair next month. Kat does wonders for our club, but supporting all our amazing social events is definitely a two-person job. As such, we are now accepting applications for Chacko’s replacement. Interested? Read on for details! (And reminder to RSVP for this year’s Summer Soiree so you can both enjoy what will be an amazing party AND thank Chacko for all her great work!)
– Dues-paying club member for a minimum of six months.
– Interest in planning and creating a range of events from official group dinners to post-run social events.
– Ability to work with local establishments to coordinate events.
– Prior planning experience not required but is a plus.
Work with Kat (currently serving as social co-chair) to:
– Plan and coordinate established monthly social events like Last Thursday.
– Plan and coordinate established annual events such as the NYC marathon dinner, Summer Soiree and holiday party.
– Come up with new and exciting social events, e.g., scavenger hunt, talent show.
– Oversee the cheer squad and provide guidance and assistance in planning post-race activities.
– Post events to The Reservoir Dogs’ message board, Facebook group page and Google calendar.
Please note that this position will make you an officer of The Reservoir Dogs, and as an officer you are expected to participate in bi-annual officer meetings and be available to weigh in on relevant club matters.
If you are interested in serving, please email me at email@example.com. I’m happy to discuss the position or your candidacy in-person as well, just find me at an upcoming run!
Applications are due by Wednesday, August 1. In your note please include a short summary of qualifications and why you’re interested in serving the club in this capacity. Final voting will be done by the club officers. Thanks everyone!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.