Club openings for the 2017 NYC Marathon

Topics of broad interest to TRD Members, including social events, races, running topics, and pertinent non-commercial announcements.

Club openings for the 2017 NYC Marathon

Postby Deirdre on Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:59 am

Interested in running 26.2m across the five boroughs this fall? NYRR has allocated each club three slots for the 2017 NYC Marathon. With marathon-training season upon us, we wanted to get the word out and see who on the team is interested in a slot (and note that this guarantees entry but you still need to pay the entry fee).

To be eligible you must be current on your dues and have run at least one NYRR event as a Res Dog in the last 12 months (or for newer members, be signed up for at least one NYRR race this summer). Additional consideration will be given to those who have participated in TRD volunteer events (like the upcoming Queens 10K water station) and who have run in NYRR Club Points races (http://www.nyrr.org/charities-clubs-and ... lub-points).

If you’re interested in this opportunity, please let me know by Friday, June 23. You can find me at a run, PM me here or on FB, or email to trdpres(at)gmail.com.

Best,
D
Deirdre
Hot Doggie

Re: Club openings for the 2017 NYC Marathon

Postby Deirdre on Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:59 pm

Reminder to get your request in if you're interested in one of the TRD slots for the 2017 NYC marathon!!
Deirdre
Hot Doggie

Return to General Forum